Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2022

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

We have two wonderful sponsors for our challenge:


and


To make my card I used:

- In the Dog House digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...