Pages

Monday 3 October 2022

New Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new 'anything goes' challenge on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog.

You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

This month Jan has FOUR new digi stamp sets for you but that's not all!


This month's two new Halloween sets are included in our October Hocus Pocus sale:


and


Plus there are two more new releases:


and 


both of which are available at reduced prices during October

And now back to my DT card - I used:

- Winter Snowbirds digi stamp set available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...