Pages

Sunday 10 July 2022

New Star Stampz Challenge - Anything Goes/Love

 


There's a new challenge today on the Star Stampz Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the optional theme of 'love'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Winter Kiss digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love the snowy scene with the two sweethearts! I can feel the nip of ole Jack Frost when I look at your awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Helen. Great colour choice.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so sweet. What a cute winter scene. Love those background papers you used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...