Pages

Saturday 23 July 2022

Cute as a Button July Inspiration Post - Santa Having Cocoa

 


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration on the Cute as a Button Inspiration Showcase and I've decided to make another Christmas in July card!

You can find my card here on the Showcase Blog.

To make my card I used:

- Santa Having Cocoa digi stamp from Cute as a Button available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and fun image and a fabulous design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...