Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2022

LeAnn's World Progressive Challenge - Sweet Henrietta

 


Today I'm sharing my DT card for the current LeAnn's World 101 Progressive Challenge.

The Progressive Challenge takes place in our Facebook Group which you can find here.  If you took part last month then you can request this month's image free.  If this is your first month taking part you can purchase the image and then get your next month's image free.

This month we're using the beautiful 'Sweet Henrietta' - you can find her here on the shop website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - Christmas in July
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Christmas in July

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card ! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helen. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...