Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Patterned Paper

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog:


You can find the post from the start of the challenge here and the reminder post here.

To make my card I've used a new stamp set from Stampin' Up called 'Jingle Jingle Jingle'.

I used some scraps of Stampin' Up papers to make my background and then die cut a scalloped stitched panel to go on top.  

I stamped the 'tis the season' in Mossy Meadow and die cut it with a banner die and then stamped the 'jolly' underneath in black ink.  Then I stamped the 'jolly' again on patterned paper, cut the letters out and stuck them onto the die cut panel.

I finished the panel with some Card Candy.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - this is a brand new stamp set
ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for new

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very colourful card and such a great design too.
    Love the paper used and the stamps used to make this wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty papers and a festive JOLLY, Helen! So nice seeing this in the NBUS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Helen. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, festive card and I love your mix of papers!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...