Pages

Monday 4 July 2022

New Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge starting today on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

This month's new releases are:



and



To make my card I also used:

- Promakers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, plaid just says Christmas to me and I love the card design. Thanks for another lovely team project for the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, I like the plaid background with it! Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring, Helen! The use of the layers and the plaid make the image pop! Thank you !
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very petty! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen! Love the gold bling! ~Rebekah, Design Team member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...