Pages

Sunday 7 March 2021

The Little Paper Tree Sunday Inspiration Post - Flourish & Whimsy Stencil

 


Today I'm sharing the first of my March Sunday inspiration cards for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

This month I'm focusing on the beautiful Catherine Pooler Designs 'Flourish & Whimsy' stencil:

The stencil is one of a range from Catherine Pooler Designs available here on the shop website.

I've kept this week's card very simple:

1. I cut a piece of white card measuring 10cm by 14cm and another piece of scrap card measuring 12cm by 3cm.

2. I taped my main piece of card to my craft mat using masking tape with the shortest edge at the top and then secured the smaller strip across the middle of it to mask it off.

3. Then I taped the stencil over the top and applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink through the stencil with a sponge.

4. When I had inked the panel, I stamped the main sentiment from the Trinity Stamps 'With Sympathy' stamp set in the space using the same ink.

6. I used dark brown card to make my card blank and finished the card with three of the beads from the Trinity Stamps 'Bubble Blow Out' Embellishment Drops

Don't forget to check out the rest of the shop to see what else you'd like to buy!!


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...