Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Make It Feminine

 


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time the theme is to make it feminine.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Natalie's Florals - Tulips stamp set from Mama Makes
- Promarkers to colour the stamped image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- gems and other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - beautiful blossoms
Try It On Tuesday - say it with flowers
Moving Along With the Times - spring is coming

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty make, love the background

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! LOVE the tulip and that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovley tulips on your card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make Helen ...Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT...Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...