Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

New Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Steampunk and/or Vintage

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog and this time our theme is steampunk and/or vintage.  Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- pre-coloured version of So Chic from The Paper Shelter available here
- papers from Little Claire Designs
- die from Spellbinders
- die and sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creation

I am entering my card in the current Paper Shelter Challenge here - they are asking people to use a digital image.

1 comment:

  1. I love this image and you've created a super background for it Helen. The black adds a fabulous bold contrast to your pretty papers. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...