Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my card I used:

- Kawaii Just a Note Girl from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from The Works and Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes
Unicorn Challenge Blog - make it feminine
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - must use a digi stamp

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet in pink Helen. Beautiful paper choices and wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Pearly and Sparkles Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...