Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

LeAnn's World 101 March Inspiration Card

 


I'm back today with my March DT inspiration card for LeAnn's World 101 - you can find my post here on the Inspiration Blog.

I couldn't resist this cute little guy - hope he makes you smile too!

To make my card I used:

- Tavi digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper and coloured card from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - a bit o' green
Crafty Gals Corner - make it green

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...