Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge - Second Card


This is my second DT card for this months Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge.


Take a look here to see my first card made with the Homemade digi stamp set.

For this second card I used the very cute Craft Buddies:


Head over to the Facebook Group here to find all the details about the Progressive Challenge and how you can join in.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Monthly Challenge Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Helen, Very cute card. Thank you for sharing your crafty creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and sentiment! I know my crafty friends are some of the closest friends I have, even though they live far and wide. What a great idea to send to those folks who totally get our card making obsession!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Jan's Digi Stamps challenge and my apologies for being so late to comment! Ugh... life! 😉
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for Jan's Digi Stamps
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...