Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Stampers Delights New Release - Art Tools 1

 


We've got an extra set of new release images for you this month at Stampers Delights which are all themed around art and craft.

I've used the Art Tools 1 set:


You can find the set here in the store.

For my first card (at the start of this post) I used Promarkers to colour the image and then made my backing using colours of card to coordinate with the shade cards.

And this is my second card:


Don't you just love this sentiment?!  I added my name to it because of course it's true!!

This time I coloured the image with Promarkers again and used papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations.

If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Great card and really love the stamp.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x
    Love the second card and sentiment stamp too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image -- this is on my buy list now. Great card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this card is so cute, i love the digi¡
    Thanks for joining us on
    CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
    Haideé DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
    https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
    https://haideelum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...