Pages

Saturday 1 August 2020

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - From Our House to Yours



We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is from our house to yours.  

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used one of the dies from the Stampin' Up Hometown Greetings Edgelits die set.

I used a word background paper from Craft Creations and a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - Christmas in July
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...