Pages

Saturday 1 August 2020

New All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge - Fur, Feather and Wings



There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group and this month our theme is fur, feather and wings.  Remember you also need to use an All Dressed Up Stamps image.

Head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the photo album for the challenge.

To make my card I used:

- Christmas Robins digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - Christmas in July
Tuesday Throwdown - favourite embellishments (gems)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - things with wings and a sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Christmas in July@ challenge @ Dream Valley.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...