Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - J is for Jewels/Jewellery

 


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we've reached the letter J - it's J is for jewels or jewellery.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I've used one of the stamps from a set I bought recently from Funky Fossil Designs called 'Fa La La' which you can find here.

I stamped and coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut the frame using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs before inlaying the stamped image back into the die cut.  The green card I used is from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - cardstock Christmas
Dream Valley Challenge - add gems or pearls

6 comments:

  1. what great stamps ... so glad you joined us for Cardstock Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Christmas card! Very pretty inlaid design. We are so pleased that you joined us for our Occasions Challenge at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your card design! So very pretty! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely elegant Christmas card. Less is definitely more here!

    Thank you for sharing in our Gems Or Pearls challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, such an elegant CAS card! thank you so much for sharing it with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...