Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

We Are 3 Digital Shop - January New Release


This is the first of two cards I have made using some of the January new release products from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.


Aren't these two penguins just so cute?!

For today's card I've used the following:

- "Penguin Love You, Sailor" digital stamp which you can find here - you will get the coloured version and the outline version, I've used the outline version and coloured him with Promarkers

- "Nautical Love" digital paper pack - I've used two of the designs from the pack

- "Valentines" digital sentiments

All I've added is some red paper, some gems and some Card Candi.

I'll have another card to share later in the week but if you'd like to see more inspiration head over to our Facebook group here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'anything goes/dies and/or punches' (I've used two circle dies and three rectangle dies)
CCC Digi Creations - 'anything goes'
QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. These are great cards, Helen. I always like penguins. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a penguin dressed as a sailor, great image and card,thank you for joining in at Paper Creator this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun. Another puffy penguin - love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...