Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - A Touch of Frost


It's time for our first challenge of the year on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Chllenge Blog and our theme is 'a touch of frost'.  Have a look here on the challengeblog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the DT.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:






We also have a set of papers specially designed by Lisa for this challenge:




I've used a digi stamp from Scribbles Designs called 'Snow Kisses' which you can find here in their store.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glitter glue on their hats.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - 'glitter' (on both the hats)
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes' 
Double D Challenges - 'baby it's cold outside/winter'

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute image, great card Helen :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is so adorable. Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...