Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

Little Claire Designs January Designs Class


Yesterday was the first Little Claire Designs workshop day of the new year and I had a lovely but busy day!

In the morning we had 24 ladies taking part in the class and in the afternoon 21 ladies - we made six cards during each session.

I'll be sharing the cards over the next couple of months but today I thought I'd share a little calendar we made using the beautiful 'Poppies' stamp which you can find here on the website.

Here's a photo of the ladies on this morning's class:


The classes are held in Irby on the Wirral - if you're interested in coming along to a future class, keep an eye on the website here for future dates being added very soon.

I'd like to enter my calendar in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite die and why' (these dies are from an Elizabeth Craft Designs set which has pierced and stitched circle dies - I use them a lot as they cut so easily and look really good)
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Createful Hearts Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Helen, that is gorgeous. Very creative. I would LOVE to take your class, but it would cost me too much for the plane ticket, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project its such a fab idea loving it Love and hugs Carole x PS wish i lived near your class looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful calendar, love the poppies :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Designs this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Designs
    createfulheartcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the calendar idea! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful calendar, Helen. Lovely colours and image. Thank you for joining us at AS You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...