Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Add Sparkle After Christmas


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - it's 'anything goes' with the optional theme of  'add some sparkle after Christmas'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'A Cuddle Makes It All Better'.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then covered it with Glitter Film from Little Claire Designs before die cutting into a circle.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the card blank is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is stunning. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Helen such a pretty,delicate card.
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...