Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

New All Dressed Up Facbook Challenge - Your Favourite Colour(s)


It's time for our first challenge of the year in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group.   This month we'd like to see your creations using 'your favourite colour(s)'.

You can find the Facebook group here and all the details about the challenge are in the pinned post at the top of the page.

I'm sure you will have already guessed that my favourite colour is pink!  I like combining it with black as I have done for this card.

I've used the All Dressed Up Stamps digi 'New Hair Do' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.   The paper I've used is from a Pebbles pad I was given for Christmas and the circle sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Happy Birthday Challenge - 'birthday + pink card base'
Love to Craft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'  
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the image. Thanks for participating in our debut challenge! Good luck!
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and the paper is gorgeous
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and oh so humble is this birthday card! Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew your favorite color would be pink and then just add a little brown, hehe. Gorgeous card Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our January challenge 18 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...