Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a pre-coloured digi stamp from the 'Poinsettia and Holly' set.  I've used papers and peel off sentiments from Craft Creations and fnished the card with some Card Candi from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in he following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Cute card - thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love your image and gingham paper!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Debbie ~ CCC DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...