Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

GDT Card for Scribbles Designs - Let It Snowmen


It's time to share my second GDT card for Scribbles Designs and this time I've made another Christmas card!

I've used the 'Let It Snowmen' digi stamp which you can find here on the website:

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.  I've added some punched snowflakes and Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas' 
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'  

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card. Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 357 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...