Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge - Monochromatic Browns


The theme for this month's challenge on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Blog is 'monochromatic browns'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here and in the reminder post here.

The prize on offer for this month's lucky winner is:


I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs Christmas class last weekend.  For this card I used the 'Row of Christmas Robins' dinkies stamp which you can find here on the website.

I used two Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the background panel and paper from Craft Creations.  The image was coloured with Promarkers.

2 comments:

  1. I would have a tough time with this color combo, but you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design I love the stamp hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...