Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

GDT Card for Scribbles Designs - Woodland Santa


I'm very excited to be a Guest Designer for Scribbles Designs over the next three months!  I'll be posting two inspiration cards each month over that period.


Today's first Guest Scribblers Spotlight for October is here.

For this first card I've used a digi stamp called 'Woodland Santa' - you can find him here in the Scribbles Designs shop

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  The snowflake is a die from Sweet Dixie.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
 The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Corrosive Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Hello Helen

    I love this Father Christmas stamp, I think its definitely one of my favourite Scribbles Designs. Your Christmas card is lovely and welcome to being our GDT.

    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise
    (DT member, Scribbles Designs) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab image and love the snowflake !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Helen. This is one of my favs from Scribble Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !! Love your card. Your Santa is very cute !! Perfect Christmas card....
    Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    DT Veana R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card for CHNC challenge 356 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...