Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

GDT Card for Twinkle Lane Designs


I've been a follower of Twinkle Lane Designs for a while now so when Suzanne recently asked for GDTs, I jumped at the chance!

I was lucky enough to be sent a brand new release called 'Magical Rainbow Unicorns'.  Here's what you get:


You can find the new release here in the Twinkle Lane Etsy shop.

There is also a coordinating paper pack 'Rainbow Unicorn Papers' which is available here


For my card I've used the main image, one of the sentiments and one of the designs from the paper pack.

Here's a side view of my card:

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sunny Day Crafting - 'P is for pink'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'think pink'
Fussy and Fancy Friday - 'pretty in pink'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'birthday or pretty pink'
Unicorn Challenge Blog -'perfectly pink'

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, love the papers and the step design :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty feminine creation for our Think Pink theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this card is gorgeous. That is perfect match with the paper and image. Wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day this week!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute girly card! Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Unicorn. Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...