Pages

Friday 3 June 2022

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes/Things That Fly

 


There's a new challenge today on Pattie's Creations Challenge and this month it's anything goes with the option of 'things that fly'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Hot Air Balloon Ride digi stamp from Pattie's Creations available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- background paper from Limetree Crafts
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...