Pages

Thursday 23 June 2022

Digi Doodle Studios June Inspiration Card - Hadley Hippo's Happy Wishes

 


Today it's my turn to share an inspiration card for Digi Doodle Studios and I've chosen to make a pretty in pink birthday card!

I've just the very cute 'Hadley Hippo's Happy Wishes' digi stamp which you can find here on the shop website.

I've also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - celebrations
Make My Monday - colouring (any medium)
Papercraft Challenges - for the girls

7 comments:

  1. Love the cute hippo and pretty P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the DSP you used on your card along with the coloring you did, always love your creation! TY for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh Helen how cute is this little hippo - such a sweet card. Thanks for joining in with my Celebrations challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and card, thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and lovely card! I love the background because it makes the image shine! Thank you for playing along with our "For the girls" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! I hope you'll have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card that fits perfectly with our 'for the girls' theme on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. thanks for playing along! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...