Pages

Friday 10 June 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Candle or Lantern

 


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for a candle or lantern on your card.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Chilly With Lamp digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - anything but square

1 comment:

  1. What a great snowman, love his cute little bird friends! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...