Pages

Monday 6 June 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge - Just Us Two: Like Father Like Son

 


There's a new challenge today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a picture and you make something inspired by the picture AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here's the picture for this challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I was inspired by the image of the two people in the photo and imagined them as father and son.  I used one of the stamps from the A Good Man stamp set from Stampin' Up showing a father and son together and one of the sentiments from the same set which I thought went perfectly with my stamped image.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times - masculine/Father's Day

2 comments:

  1. What perfect take on the photo inspiration and a great creation with a beautiful sentiment! Thanks bunches for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring Helen! My dad and I used to go fishing every summer when I was little. He's now passed on but your card reminded me of those summers. Thank you. I needed it. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...