Pages

Saturday 12 February 2022

New My Time to Craft Challenge - All You Need is Love

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Challenge with a new challenge and this time our theme is 'all you need is love'.

You can find all the details about the challenge plus see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used a brand new digi stamp from Lauren C Waterworth called Valentines Cats Digital Stamp available from craftsUprint here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Catch You Later stamp set from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Show Us Your Pussycats - furrything goes
Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
Dream Valley Challenge - 2 or more patterned paper

4 comments:

  1. Love your paper choices and simple design to compliment those sweet cats, Helen...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for a cat lover like myself. Love the colours as well. Thanks for joining my challenge over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cats are adorable! My gray and white furball approves of your color choices. Keeping the rest of the card in grays and pinks helps the cats pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and lovely kitties. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...