Pages

Saturday 19 February 2022

New Addicted to CAS Challenge -

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used one of the Stampin' Up Wonderful Snowflakes.  When you release the snowflake from the backing paper you are left with the negative which I used as a stencil with some Salty Ocean Distress Ink.

When you remove the negative and stick the snowflake over the top of the inked shape, the colour shows through the snowflake.

I added a stamped sentiment from Penguin Place to finish my card.



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...