Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2022

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Romance/Red/Hearts

 


There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this month we're looking for romance, the colour red and hearts.  You can use any of these or all of them but remember that you must use an All Dressed Up image to make your card.

For more details and to link up your card, head over to the Facebook Group here and look in the media section for the album for the current challenge.

To make my card I've used:

- Just Married digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pinspirational Challenge (inspired by the hearts)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...