Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Design Team Inspiration for Kate Hadfield Designs

 


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for Kate Hadfield Designs using two of the digi stamps from her Signs of Spring set:


And here's my second card:


Signs of Spring is available in three different options:

- coloured images here
- outline images (which I've used) here
- as a bundle with both coloured and outline images here

To make my cards I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- sentiments from Stampin' Up and Julie Hickey Designs
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- oval die from Spellbinders
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - anything feminine/for a lady (must include flowers)
Passion for Markers - add a sentiment

7 comments:

  1. These are both ever so pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, very pretty floral designs. Thank you for joining our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just beautiful Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, Helen! I really love your sweet flowers. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking cards with clean looks. Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards here Helen! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these two delicate spring cards. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...