Pages

Saturday 20 November 2021

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Christmassy

 


We've got a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this time it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the optional twist of something Christmassy.

You can see more information about the challenge and see the inspiration from the rest of the team here in the Facebook Group.

To make my card I used:

- Christmas Post Box digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die, stamped sentiment and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Passion for Markers - anything Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Helen, I really like that shade of green... combined with the nice bright red, it makes me think of sweet and tangy candy apples. You did a fantastic job with the image, you've matched the colours perfectly. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helen, so lovely to see it coloured up :)
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely Helen!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...