Pages

Saturday 13 November 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use a Button or Two or More

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything goes with the option to use a button or two or more.

You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here
 on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


Rather than using buttons as embellishments, I decided to make a card with them as the main feature.  I had five of these red striped buttons in my stash so I made them into baubles!

I used a sentiment and some washi tape from Stampin' Up to complete my card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge - B is for baubles or buttons
Jingle Belles - beautiful baubles
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! Love the buttons as baubles Helen, they are perfect for Christmas. You did a great job coordinating the colours of the buttons with the paper, and the stripes and spots are a fun combination. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant idea for the buttons!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, those button ornaments are as clever as they are appealing! brilliant idea! so pleased you could join our "ornamental" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. buttons are the perfect ornaments ... so very glad you shared your *ornamental* creation with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...