Pages

Saturday 20 November 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Some Glitter

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog - this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use some glitter.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Folk Art Christmas Tree die from Funky Fossil Designs (I cut the die cut in half)
- gold glitter paper
- stamped sentiment from Uniko Designs
- Mossy Meadow card stock and ink from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...