Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Reminder

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge at LeAnn's World 101.

As always our challenges are anything goes and you can find more inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Kandi Kane digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - Christmas/winter

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love your coloring and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantstic christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...