Pages

Monday 22 April 2019

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Wedding Balloon


Today I'm sharing a card I've made with one of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

This is the beautiful 'Wedding Balloon' digi stamp which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Carta Bella
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- ribbon from Stampin' Up
- pearl heart from Home Bargain

Make sure you head over to the Facebook Group here to see the rest of the new release inspiration.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - patterned paper
 Little Red Wagon - look up, look away
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/weddings and anniversaries

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Such a lovely image. I really like the pearls too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I absolutely love your background paper and you did a fabulous job of matching the colors in your image. The image is nicely colored. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...