Pages

Saturday 20 April 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a House or Other Building


There's a new challenge today on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - it's anything Christmas goes with the optional twist to include a house or other building.

You can find all the details plus lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

And this is the prize on offer for this week's winner:


To make my card I've used a Stampin' Up stamp set called 'Night in Bethlehem' stamped using black Versafine ink.  I layered the stamped image with black paper and added some faux stitching and a gem to the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...