Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Inspiration Post for LeAnn's World 101 - Daisy's First Easter


Today I'm sharing my April inspiration card for LeAnn's World 101.

Have a look here on the inspiration blog to see my post.

I used the very cute 'Daisy's First Easter' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a stamped sentiment and some paper from Imaginesce.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - Easter is on its way
Crafting by Designs - Easter
Crafty Cardmakers - Easter
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Easter/spring sentiment
Kitty Bee Designs - Easter

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, a lovely Easter card, love the pink patterned paper you used with the additional triangle in the corner. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet Easter design,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, beautifully coloured. I really like how you brought the background paper to the fore on the corner of the main focal point.

    Thank you for sharing in our Easter Challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Easter or spring sentiment” challenge over at Aud Sentiments.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)


    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Helen, a sweet image.....Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...