Pages

Monday 22 April 2019

New Cute'n'Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Cute'n'Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and inspiration from the DT.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I've used:

- Flower Girl digi stamp from Hetty Clare available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from The Paper Studio
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge - anything goes/spring
Simon Wednesday Challenge - spring mood board
Crafting By Designs - colour challenge (pink, blue and green)
Moving Along With the Times - that spring feeling

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen! As your card says, how could anyone NOT be happy surrounded by your lovely flowers? Gorgeously colored, and so sweet! I love the sentiment font! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again.

    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and the 70's look....perfect! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...