Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

New Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.

You can find all the detils and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I've made using the Happy Easter Digi Crafting Kit from The Art and Creations of Lauren C Waterworth.

You can get the kit here:

or

E-Scape and Scrap: https://bit.ly/2Uvc251
I recently joined Lauren's team and had the opportunity to work with the kit which includes backing papers, images, sentiments and lots of embellishments.
For today's card I used one of the main images from the kit plus some of the floral paper and one of the sentiments to make a very simple tent card.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - mad March hare 
Creative Moments - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - 4 legged friends

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen this is a stunning Easter card I love is. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...