Today it's my turn to share a Wednesday Tutorial for Bugaboo Stamps and I've made a cut away easel card.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Puppy Blocks digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- card and paper from Craft Creations
- sentiment circle and Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
And here's how you make the card:
1. Start with a 12.5cm card blank and cut vertically down one half of it at 4 cm in from each side of the spine as shown in the photo below:
2. Cut away the two outside panels leaving you with the shape shown below:
3. Decorate the base of the card using plain and printed papers - I used layers cut at 12cm square, 11.5cm square and 11cm square as shown below:
4. Print out your digi stamp (I printed mine to 7cm square), colour and then layer onto black and red card measuring 7.5cm square and 8cm square. Attach this panel to the front of the easel panel as shown in the photo below:
5. Use the sentiment circle as a 'stopper' for your easel attaching it to the base with foam pads. Finish the card with some Card Candi as shown in the photo below:
Hope you liked my tutorial!