Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

New 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog and, as always, it's anything goes as long as your creation features a critter.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Koalas digi stamp from Imagine That available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Imaginesce and Echo Park
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid paper! The colors are so fun and cheerful! The clean design really lets that adorable koala take center stage.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...