Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

New From Twinkle Lane Designs - Cherry Blossom and Gingham Flowers Digi Paper Pack


Today I'm sharing my first card as a permanent member of the Twinkle Lane Designs team!  I have been a GDT for a little while now so it's lovely to join the team on a permanent basis.

I used two new products for my card:

Cherry Blossom digi stamp available here


and

Gingham Flowers digi paper pack available here


With the main image of the Cherry Blossom digi stamp, you also get another set of flowers which can be cut out and decoupaged onto the main image as I have done for my card:


The sentiment I used is also included with the Cherry Blossom digi.

I coloured the flower on my card using Promarkers and layered up with green and white card.  I used pierced circle dies for the image and a banner die to cut out the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creatlicious Challenges - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/green things
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - anything goes/circles

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT Helen -love the beautifully coloured image and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty TFS Let's Craft and Create...….Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing over at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/
    Good luck.
    Denise DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! i love that image and coloured so delicately - Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...