Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Summer Blooms


Today I'm sharing some DT inspiration using one of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

This is 'Summer Blooms' and you can find the image here in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy shop.

Take a look in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group to see more inspiration using the rest of the August new releases - you can find the group here.

To make my card I've used:

- Summer Blooms digi stamp
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from K&Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Uniko

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...