Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Beautiful Backgrounds


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see 'beautiful backgrounds' - in order words we want you to create your own background, no designer papers allowed!

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made on the recent Crafty Roo Designs workshop I attended.  

I made the background for my card I used one of the Poly Plates which you can find here on their website.  I stamped it with three colours of Distress Ink.

I then overstamped with the flower and verse stamp to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...