Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Magical


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'magical'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog plus inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/OddballArtCo

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my last Little Claire Designs class using the 'Catch a Falling Star' stamp set which is available here on their website.

I used the little star stamp to stamp the background and then coloured it with Promarkers.

I then stamped and coloured the main image and added the stamped sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...